During the day I continued to set up my cube and get some office things taken care of, to include picking up my business cards, building access and meal cards. I had the same thing for lunch as Tuesday – Malaysian Curry Chicken with rice. I have been going to the mini Supermarket on-site to get Coca Cola Lights throughout the day. They are 42 cents for a 20 ounce bottle. I am holding off getting snacks there for now, because I know once that starts, I may be inclined to replace the lunch with snack items, we’ll see…
Thursday, May 15
May 14th
I had a good day yesterday (Wednesday) – the highlight was a dumpling dinner with some people from the office. We had lots of dumplings (crab, pork and shrimp) and various side dishes (bean curd, fried rice, greens and mushrooms), followed by an interesting dessert. It was shaved ice milk (think condensed) with fruit on it. I took a picture with my cell phone and emailed it to myself because it was so unusual looking. See photo below. The dessert was alright – I had the strawberry one, the blueberries in the other dessert were not real berries, but gummies. After dinner I took a cab ride home myself, and even managed to help with directions as we approached my building. I learned a new term that I have been using, the term for yes. It is pronounced do-way. I also saw a mall very close to my building when we got close, so I will be checking that out this weekend too. I cannot wait to go shopping for the new camera, so I can show everyone pictures of my apartment building, office building and of course, cube.
During the day I continued to set up my cube and get some office things taken care of, to include picking up my business cards, building access and meal cards. I had the same thing for lunch as Tuesday – Malaysian Curry Chicken with rice. I have been going to the mini Supermarket on-site to get Coca Cola Lights throughout the day. They are 42 cents for a 20 ounce bottle. I am holding off getting snacks there for now, because I know once that starts, I may be inclined to replace the lunch with snack items, we’ll see…
During the day I continued to set up my cube and get some office things taken care of, to include picking up my business cards, building access and meal cards. I had the same thing for lunch as Tuesday – Malaysian Curry Chicken with rice. I have been going to the mini Supermarket on-site to get Coca Cola Lights throughout the day. They are 42 cents for a 20 ounce bottle. I am holding off getting snacks there for now, because I know once that starts, I may be inclined to replace the lunch with snack items, we’ll see…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment